Here are some of the 2009 testimonials of our Women In Business members regarding the services they offer the community:
- Pam with the Uptown Salon located in MaryJo’s Headrig has given me several Facials and a Pedicure. My face always feels great for several weeks afterwards. She has a great room with a nice atmosphere too. You are the best. I am ready for some more eyebrow tinting. Thanks Pam
- Earlier this year Sandra Landes framed a watercolor of grandmothers. It is beautiful. She did a wonderful job and it is no longer sitting in my closet. She also did some framing on my first watercolor that I did. Thanks Again Sandra. I now have another one for you.
- Cynthia Henderson of Lynnies makes the best Gluten Free muffins. The mini muffins have made fun gifts to take to friends when I go out of town and stay over. They love her muffins with coffee or tea in the morning.
- Speaking of Tea, Serenity Tea’s make great gifts with her wonderful variety of flavors. My friends also love them as well as myself.
- Well my Soap business finally needed a Checking account and I want to Thank Pam with Tri Counties Bank for her great Customer Service. It was so easy to open up my account.
- I have previously purchased a product from Sandy Patterson to assist me with Osteoporosis.
- Shop Local with Bebe Gamboa is a wonderful coupon book soon to be published. A great way to advertise and keep business local. Possibly part of the Sustainability Program for our area.
- My Step Children also purchased a HeartofShasta Massage from Jody Ciesielczyk. I know he will love it!