Reminder: the next Mt. Shasta meeting will be held on Jan. 8th (because the first Wednesday is the 1st), 8:30-10 at The Tree House in Mt. Shasta. We will be doing some 2014 planning during this meeting. Please review the agenda AND PLANNING WORKSHEET (PDF file). If you make some notes on the form before the meeting, you will get more out of your time with your network.
GOOD NEWS! The WIBN organization just received our tax exempt status approved by California!
REMINDER: The next Mt. Shasta meeting will be JAN. 8th (not the 1st) at The Tree House. The topic will be 2014 Business Strategy Planning, where we will take the time to strategize what our critical success factors will be for our businesses in the coming year, and how each of us will be planning on achieving those successes. This will be an active team working session for all of us.
Here’s our new survey. It’s on the Agenda for our meeting on August 1st, so please review it, if you have a moment. Your input helps us keep growing and improving our network.
August 2012 Survey
Your input and ideas as Members of WIBN are a most important part in making this organization strong and successful. Thank you for taking the time to answer the questions and offer your comments.
1=Strongly Disagree 2=Disagree 3=Somewhat Agree 4=Agree 5=Strongly Agree
1. I value WIBN 1 2 3 4 5
2. Comments and suggestions given at the January Survey have been accomplished and carried through 1 2 3 4 5
3. I suggest that in order to have a strong committee participation we should……
4. I enjoy attending WIBN MIXERS, FUNDRAISERS, TEAS, PARTIES 1 2 3 4 5
5. My participation and involvement in the committees makes a difference in the success of this organization 1 2 3 4 5
6. I have noticed progress in the development and programs of WIBN since the January Survey 1 2 3 4 5